Gerald David Grunsfeld
Mr. Grunsfeld has built up invaluable relationships with Judges and Insurance Claims Administrators, who respect him as a formidable and innovative attorney.
Wherever possible, Mr. Grunsfeld files Pre-Complaint or Pre-Answer motions for Summary Judgment or Dismissal, as this cuts down the cost and time of litigation by about 90%. Mr. Grunsfeld has been able to obtain numerous decisions in favor of his clients employing this rarely utilized motion.
Outside the office, Mr. Grunsfeld enjoys spending time with his wife and four children and has written and directed several well received comedic plays. Mr. Grunsfeld is General Counsel to Barkai Yeshiva, and is former member of the Board of Trustees of the school.
Mr. Grunsfeld received a JD Laws from Kings College London (a top-five ranked UK law school).
Recent Reported Decisions of Note
- Lifeguard Licensing Corp. v Ann Arbor, WL 3748480 [SDNY July 8, 2016]
- Lifeguard Licensing Corp. v Kozak, WL 3144049 [SDNY May 23, 2016]
- Ann Arbor T-Shirt Co., LLC v Lifeguard WL 1323784 [ED Mich Apr. 5, 2016]
- Pfeifer v Groisman, 123 AD3d 684 [2d Dept 2014]
- UTC Fire & Sec. Americas Corp., 844 F Supp 2d 366 [SDNY 2012]